Friday, December 3, 2010

Extra Holiday Pounds Holiday Card

Extra Holiday Pounds Holiday Cards

Having trouble losing those extra Thanksgiving pounds? Looks like you're not alone! 


Who knew that when they said "stuffing" that what they really meant is "you'll be stuffing yourself into your pants after you eat this!"  No one said that by serving "ham" they really meant you'd have "hamhocks" for thighs.  And when I said "pass the rolls" I didn't know that I'd be packing two extra "rolls" around my mid section as a result!  Someone call Richard Simmons...I NEED HELP!


Send a chuckle this year with this fun holiday card from RainbowDepot. We're helping to add the jolly to your holidays and we've got just what you need. Click on the RainbowDepot.com link below and then start rockin' around that Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment