Thursday, May 27, 2010

Handmade Friendship Bracelets

Check out these fun and colorful Handmade Friendship Bracelets from Rainbow Depot. They come in a ten pack and each one is a different design and color. They expand up to 9" so you can wear them on your wrist or ankle.

Order some for yourself, and order some for your bestie. Those good ol' Golden Girls said it best when they said,

"Thank you for being a friend
Traveled down the road and back again
You're heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant"

And then there were those other "Friends" who said,

"I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to fall
I'll be there for you
Live I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'Cause you're there for me too"

So show that special friend how much you care by giving a true gift of friendship.

Just click on the RainbowDepot.com link below to order yours now.

No comments:

Post a Comment