Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rainbow Stair Candle Holder

Check out this fabulous Rainbow Stair Candle Holder from Rainbow Depot. It's perfect for a summer barbecue or an evening indoors. It will add color and a special glow to all your parties.

When I hear the word "stair" it makes me think of the stair climber at the gym, and that doesn't make me happy.  The stair climber is just another word for a torture machine.  This Rainbow Stair Candle Holder is the opposite.  It makes me happy!  And it makes me want to party...unlike the stair climber, which makes me want to scream!

Click on the RainbowDepot.com link below to check it out. And don't forget, only two more days to take advantage of our free sticker offer.
http://www.rainbowdepot.com/Rainbow-Stair-Candle-Holder_p_14154.html

No comments:

Post a Comment